Assistant Research Professor
Civil and Environmental Engineering
2230 Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, 2015
- M.A., University of Maryland, 2013
- M.S., University of Maryland, 2011
- B.S., Tsinghua University, 2009
- Transportation systems analysis and simulation
- Travel demand and behavior modeling
- Advanced statistical and econometrics methods and applications
- Data mining and artificial intelligence
UMD transportation engineers develop incenTrip to nudge users toward greener, more efficient travel decisions.
Faculty, staff, and student involvment exemplified the theme "Transportation Innovation: Leading the Way in an Era of Rapid Change."