With the current transition to online advising we have created the following ELMS space, CEE UG Advising
For advising you can:
- Consult any info available on this ELMS advising space and/or, ask questions;
- Consult as usual all the curriculum resources available at the Department and College of Engineering web sites
- Send an email to an advisor within ELMS;
- Send an email directly to each advisor's email address;
- Request a 1-on-1 meeting with Zoom.
With the current transition to online tutoring we have created the following ELMS space: CEE Tutoring
For tutoring, you can use the following features:
- "Chat" and "Discussion" sessions for addressing questions you may have for the tutors;
- "Conferences" for interactive presentations Tutors may need to organize for addressing specific issues common to everybody in a specific course;
- "Zoom" for group synchronous meetings, as well as one to one meetings.
Online Tutoring for ENCE 201, ENCE215, ENCE305
You can contact your tutors directly with their email or through this ELMS space
David Franko (ENCE201)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Avery D'Abreau (ENCE215) - email@example.com
Russell Bumanglag (ENCE305)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutors are responsible for updating their on-line office hours if they change from those announced in our website:
Tuesday 11:00 am-12:30 pm and 3:00-5:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am- 12:30 pm and 3:00-5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am- 12:00 pm.
Monday 1:30- 4:30 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am- 11:00 am and 12:30- 2:00 pm
Wednesday 4:00-6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00- 11:00 am and 12:30- 2:00 pm
An ice cream social is held each semester to connect students and introduce advising resources. Watch here for upcoming events.
0147 Glenn L. Martin Hall
4298 Campus Drive
College Park, MD 20742