With the current transition to online advising we have created the following ELMS space: CEE UG Advising
For advising you can:
- Consult any info available on this ELMS advising space and/or, ask questions;
- Consult as usual all the curriculum resources available at the Department and College of Engineering web sites
- Send an email to an advisor within ELMS;
- Send an email directly to each advisor's email address;
- Request a 1-on-1 meeting with Zoom.
With the current transition to online tutoring we have created the following ELMS space: CEE Tutoring
For tutoring, you can use the following features:
- "Chat" and "Discussion" sessions for addressing questions you may have for the tutors;
- "Conferences" for interactive presentations Tutors may need to organize for addressing specific issues common to everybody in a specific course;
- "Zoom" for group synchronous meetings, as well as one to one meetings.
Online Tutoring for via Zoom
Tutors are available for a wide range of classes and topic areas. You can contact your tutors directly through this ELMS space
Basic chemistry, physics, and biology (from the perspective of how nasic scientific concepts are used in ENCE courses).
Nima Nik Farjam
Mathematics (e.g. calculus differentials equations)
Coding-Matlab and Express